Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Duck!!! TicTacs are flying...

out of my mouth and no kidding.

I was on the bus the other day and when I sat down, I pulled out my TicTacs and popped two into my mouth.

After sucking these two just-in-case-I-have-to-talk-to-someone-next-to-me mints to about half their size, I felt a sneeze coming on.

Anybody who has sneezed with food in their mouths knows what happens - you get food all over your hand (if you're kind enough to cover your mouth).

Because I was on the bus and I had touched railings on it, I didn't want to touch my mouth. So I held my hand up and hovered it over my mouth....then sneezed.

And one of the TicTacs shot out of my mouth at about 300 miles per hour and pinballed about the seats, railings, and storage shelves, before landing somewhere to my right.

Oh yeah, it also made a pinging sound as it bounced around all over the place.

I kid you not. This really happened. Have you ever seen the colour of a beet, so to speak? That was my face!

No comments: