Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year's Resolutions...I'm so on them!

A few New Year's Resolutions that I could take on...if I really felt like it.

Maybe...if I feel like it.

  • Pick up the iron and iron...again. I tried this one last year and didn't get too far. I hate ironing
  • Drop the chocolate altogether. I don't really think I can do this, no matter how many cleanses I do. I still NEED my chocolate
  • Speaking of cleanses, I should probably cleanse. I've eaten so much crap. But the problem is I'd go right back to eating garbage I'm sure
  • Give up wine for a bit...not going to happen
  • Wash the makeup off my face at night before I go bed...too lazy to do that but I probably should anyway
  • Use up my hair products before I buy new ones. Too late. I've already bought new ones in the New Year. They're shoved up next to the existing ones (I've got to use this crap up)
  • Buy more shoes...and Check!!!
  • I don't smoke, so check!
  • Exercise more...when it stops raining...I live in Vancouver so...nope!
Does anybody stick to resolutions anyway?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I can't give up chocolate, I think that one is impossible for me.