Oh my goodness, I was just given my first blogging award by http://amyrodymckay.blogspot.com/, a fellow Canadian Mom blogger who I've started following. Thank you!!
I've enjoyed reading about her adventures as a Mom. Check out her blog, it's fun!
So below is what I've taken from http://amyrodymckay.blogspot.com/ 's post on what to do next as I've just handed this award to you. Here's what you need to do:
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Award a few recently discovered bloggers
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
- I work in the Marketing Dept. of a software company
- I work 4 days a week and I'm going to milk that for as long as I can. I started doing this when my second was born and he's 8 now. So my Monday's off are precious to me and I don't want to lose them. I like to think I work hard on the 4 days I'm there to more than make up for the one day off.
- We are a camping family. We head on down to the States every May long weekend and Labour day. In the summer, we spend time in Osoyoos, BC. Awesome place!!
- I'm quite introverted. It takes me a while to get comfortable with people in groups. I tend to hang around the outside looking in - assessing the situation.
- I love baking. Every Christmas I bake a ton of goodies for my department. This has become somewhat of a tradition and every year everyone looks forward to it. That makes me feel good.
- I am a lefty. So are my two kids. Nothing is made for a lefty. Coffee mugs have the pictures on the wrong side. Cooking utensils are bass'ackwards. And when I write, I always get ink on my hand.
- I like to walk. I walk lots. My walk home from work is about 9 KM (what's that, about 4 miles??). It's my de-stress time and I can listen to my tunes and enjoy the scenery.
Go check them out, okay?