Thursday, June 16, 2011

This is not my Vancouver

This isn't my Vancouver:

My Vancouver has a reputation of being a world class city.

In my Vancouver, you can ask anyone on street directions and they will gladly help.

My Vancouver is a gracious city that welcomes the world.

This is not my Vancouver:


My Vancouver has the most picturesque scenery in the world.

The Vancouver I live in is capable of hosting a world class event called the Olympics with integrity, humility, friendliness, and generosity.

My Vancouver bands together as a society to clean up the mess that a few idiots make. Thank you, generous citizens.

This is the Vancouver I live in:

Gold Medal hockey game win and a happy, safe crowd.
*These images are not my own, they were taken from the Internet
**I was nowhere near the rioting crowds on June 15, 2011
***Let it be known that the morons who rioted do NOT represent Vancouver

No comments: