Clark Griswold, staring out his window looking at Eddie empty his RV toilet into the sewer.
Christmas Vacation - probably one of my most favourite Christmas movies ever, ever, ever.
I try to watch all of the Christmas specials on TV with my kids:
- The original cartoon How the Grinch Stole Christmas - awesome!!
- Frosty the Snowman - wouldn't be Christmas without him
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - I sometimes feel like a misfit too
- It's a Wonderful Life - such an amazing classic movie
- A Christmas Carol - probably one of my all time faves from when I was a child. The one with George C. Scott is the best
- The Polar Express - a new favourite added to the list within the last few years. The colours and screenplay are amazing
But of course, nothing beats Clark Griswold and his antics.
"Clark, we're stuck under a truck."
"We were gonna call, but Eddie wanted to make it a surprise"
"If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now."