Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day Homemade Gifts - THE BEST!

Mother's day this year was pretty uneventful for me. I'm fine with that. I'm a pretty easy going person and I don't expect anything really. That whole breakfast in bed thing, meh, I can do without that quite frankly. I'm pretty picky with breakfast as it is. We had to get ready for a baseball game anyway - sports still go on.

But my kid's made the best homemade gift for me. I have a collection of past homemade gifts at my desk at work:

A painted mini plant pot that I use for hiding things in one place
A pretty picture hanging on my cubicle wall

And now I have more items to add to the collection:

This will be added to my cubicle wall to be displayed proudly.

The red painted rock that says "Happy Mother's Day" will sit on my desk.
The green trivet will say at home and be used with pride.
The long book mark is currently inside my book and will be used from this day forward.

My mom added in the British Pounds for our trip to the UK in a month (thanks mom).

I love these homemade gifts and will keep them for ever and ever, Amen!

What are some of your favourite homemade gifts?

No comments: