Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Sit Off - The Sh@t Off

If you work in an office, you know you've done it.

A certain urge comes over you and you head to the loo to spend more than a penny and someone follows you in there and, really, you've both got the same agenda, you're in there for the same reason...to have a deep seated (haha deep seated) conversation with John.



You both pick your favourite stall (and in my case there are only three on my floor so you're not miles away from each other - you're side by each). And that's when the "The Sit Off" begins. Who's going to shit first and get the heck outta there. But you end up sitting in there together like you're in some sort of Survivor challenge race for the prize - who's going to last the longest and come out the winner and go back to your tribe with the Immunity Idol?

This is what ladies do. They don't want to be the person that people think "she's the one who stinks the office loo up at 10:45 am each morning. Guys, they don't care. They'll crap just about anywhere and not care.

Why am I writing about this? I have no effing clue - I don't partake in "sit offs" at work.

I have farted in there tho.....

No comments: