Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Lululemon Bag - A Psychology Session on Recycled Plastic

If you want to have a feel good feeling all the time, carry around the ever popular Lululemon shopping bag. Anyone from Vancouver knows about Lululemon. We all have at least 5 bags, which is kind of weird to me because Lululemon, the Vancouver based company, promotes well being (recycling) yet we all want a bag with each purchase. I own 6 bags myself. I was sitting on the bus with my small Lulu-bag, which I use for my lunch, and I was reading some of the quotes on the bag and I thought some of them were kind of funny. Here's a bag:

Do one thing a day that scares you - Uhm, I don't think so. I'm terrified of spiders and I'm not going near one no matter how pretty that quote looks on the bag.

Listen, Listen, Listen, then ask a strategic question - Here's one "can you repeat what you just said, cuz I wasn't listening" haha.

Friends are more important than money - Especially if those friends have lots of money!

Dance, Sing, Floss, and Travel - ....in that order?

Do it now, Do it now, Do it now - Okay, okay, mother!

Don't trust that an old age pension will be sufficient - Better start collecting more pop cans for refund because I'm sure as heck not going to stop shopping for shoes, fo' sho'.

Choose a positive thought. The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time - Oh thank God you said that cuz I thought I was just dumb.

Wake up and realize you are surrounded by amazing friends - Tried that and I'm surrounded by a snoring husband, twisted blankets, and dried up drool.

Oh well, I still love my Lulu bags and shopping at many of their awesome stores. I proudly display one of my many articles of Lulu wear in my daily outfits. After all, if you want to be a hip North Vancouver mom, you need to wear Lululemon!

Namaste!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love your commentary on the Lululemon quotes. So funny!